“Love is Blind(ing)”
Short original poems for mom, dad, brothers & sisters, and many others in an extended family.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
Author pages for all titles (fiction, poetry, and images) for each major online outlet also on the top right of each page:
Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Google Books, iTunes, Kobo, Smashwords.
Love is Blind(ing)
Original Family & Love Poetry by Felipe Adan Lerma
Love is Blind(ing)
children aren’t blind
by the light
© 2013 adam light creations/felipe adan lerma
I’ve linked my new poem to a great poets site, dVersePoets.
One of my smaller poems, yet chock full of meaning for me.
In the linked to poem below, “Little Dancer,” I think I was touching on the same meaning, but hadn’t realized it when I wrote it, nearly two decades ago.
Then, almost two years ago, I posted it on this site, with commentary that I was beginning to see more in the poem than when I wrote it.
It is often said we learn from our creative efforts, as much if not more, than those who welcome our work. I don’t know how true that is, but in regards to myself, my own benefitting, it is very much true.
I hope you’ll take a look at this very sweet short poem below also, and see if you feel some of the same things I began to notice them, and try to imply in the short lines for “Love is Blind(ing).”
Thanks so much
Poetry – 99¢
namaste´- con dios – god be with you
*** INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- Aging Gracefully into Mother’s Day – Original Poetry by Felipe Adan Lerma (felipeadanlerma.com)
- Paris in 5 1/2 Weeks : Photos Links and Commentary – # 1 (felipeadanlerma.com)
- Aging Gracefully into 62, Part 2 – Returning to Work as a Senior (felipeadanlerma.com)
- Captioned Photos # 3 – National Physical Fitness and Sports Month! (felipeadanlerma.com)
- The Day I Wed My Kids’ Step-Mom … Original Poetry by Felipe Adan Lerma (felipeadanlerma.com)